As fields get harvested, we can see the winter annual pressure come on strong with the moisture and warm weather we have received. Make sure to utilize a fall burn down program of Round Up Powermax, Shredder, and Dimetric to reduce these pressures and allow for the best chance to plant into clean fields next spring.
Fertilizer prices are at a level we have not seen for quite some time. Some major producers of crop nutrients have closed up some production facilities due to these low values. This was due, in part, as a result of the lack of demand from farmers and retail fertilizer dealers going into the fall season. With these decreases in price, it may be a great investment for you to consider on your farm this fall. As we move into the fall application season, we continue to make significant investments in equipment and technology to allow for precise and timely applications. We can grid sample your fields and put together a very precise fertilizer plan to help maximize every dollar on every acre.
Our seed division is offering "In-the-Bag Technology". With the purchase of any bag of Dekalb/Croplan brand seed corn you will get:
- Advanced seed placement and crop planning using R7 Tool and Answer Plot Data
- Free R7 Tool In-Season imaging with every qualifying seed acre purchase*
- Free variable rate prescription with every qualifying seed acre purchase**
- Inclusion in the 2017 NutriSolutions 360 tissue sampling program
- In depth in-season scouting and recommendations from experienced Coop staff
- *Additional in season imaging for non Dekalb/Croplan acres can be purchased for $1.00/Acre
- **Standard variable rate prescription pricing is $2.00/Acre